- Floor Area: 165 sqm
- Land Size: 375 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Colour steel
- Approx year built: 2015
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Render and Brick
- Flooring: Tiles, Other (floating) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Reticulated
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The gourmet kitchen is ideally positioned for entertaining and creates a central hub with views across the living accommodation. This magnificent space would indulge the culinary efforts of the fussiest chef with an abundance of storage, stain less steel appliances, an island bench with a breakfast bar and double sink, banks of draws, overhead cupboards, large plumbed fridge recess and walk in pantry.
Lifestyle and entertainment are paramount with the perfect combination of indoor-outdoor living accommodation. The practical floor plan is ideal for the growing family with multiple living areas and a bright and airy open plan living and dining area. A large home theatre has also been cleverly integrated and finished to the highest of standards, creating a space for every occasion.
The sleeping accommodation offers more than enough room to move and grow with generously-sized rooms and great storage options. The master bedroom boasts a private ensuite, featuring a spacious shower and fitted walk-in robe. The remaining family bedrooms offer built-in storage and easy access to the remaining family bathroom, complete with quality fittings.
Outside feels like an extension of the living accommodation with instant access to the generously sized alfresco ideal for relaxation or simple family dining all year round. This space has been carefully designed offering the ultimate in low-maintenance living whilst also offering a grassed area for kids and pets.
This is a wonderful opportunity to secure an established home in such a convenient position. Abundant parklands, transport links, shops and highly regarded schools can all be found minutes away. Kwinana Freeway and Aubin Grove Train Station are also located only moments away.
This opportunity won't last long! Call Samantha on 0403 434 667 for more information.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Harcourts Regal Gateway provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Harcourts Regal Gateway accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client . Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.